Universal Studio Rides & Tips
Top 10 Universal Studio Rides & Things you Must Do
By Danielle Leshin
1. Rides you don't want to miss at Islands of Adenture: Harry Potter & the Forbidden Journey, Dragon Challenge, Hulk, Doctor Dooms Fearfall, Dudley Do-Rights Ripsaw Falls, Spiderman.
For the younger ones, don't forget Seuss Landing, a bunch of kiddie rides the young ones will love and a fantastic candy store not to be missed!
Doctor Dooms FearFall
2. Bring a rain poncho for the rain and the water rides.
3. Rides you don't want to miss at Universal Studios Florida: Transformers 3D ride, Revenge of the Mummy, The Simpsons Ride, Men in Black , Hollywood Rip Ride Rocket, Despicable me Minion Mayhem.
They also have some great shows, Shrek 4D, Terminator, Beetlejuice, and Barney for the younger kids.
The Simpsons Ride
4. Try the Butterbeer at the Hogshed Bar. The lines are quick there and it's much faster than the beer wagons on the streets. Both the regular and the frozen are fantastic.
5. If your going to eat lunch at Universal Orlando Florida, Islands of Adventure, try 3 Broomsticks. The portions are huge, and the food is worth it. Great atmosphere and fast lines. You can get the butterbeer here too! Avoid during peak dining times, you may have to wait for a seat.
Wizarding World of Harry Potter
Islands of Adventure
6. If your group has older kids, go as a single rider, you will get thru much faster.
7. Get the refillable mugs, .99 cent refills are worth it!
8. Get there early.
Sometimes they let you in the park a little early and it helps with the wait times.
9. Don't wear sunglasses.
If you plan on going on the rides. You will have to take them off and you may lose or break them.
10. Check out Universal Orlando Floridas Citywalk
On the way out of the park. Lots of live entertainment and fun restaurants the entire family will enjoy.
You can also use the Kids Eat Free card at a few of the restaurants here.
We use it at the NASCAR restaurant and the NBA restaurant. They both have great food and a fun atmosphere.